Thursday, April 06, 2006

My holiday thus far...

One word effectively sums it up: procrastination. I wanted to crack on with some English Lit today, but unfortunately other things - including, sadly, the new features on Google's latest toolbar - proved too tempting. By the way, the latest toolbar from the guys at Google is great - I won't go into the details exactly, but rest assured that it is a very powerful tool indeed.

I'm troubled by the the rate with which the holiday seems to be passing. All too soon I'll back to the old grind! I'm just focusing on enjoying my free time while I still have some - and this is another scary thing - because my exams start so soon after we get back. It seems so weird that the results I'll apply to unis with are just months away. And that's another thing - uni open days have already started! Time seems a blur; it feels just like yesterday I was taking my GCSEs.

Anyway, I'll update you when something (relatively) interesting happens.

No comments: