Monday, March 13, 2006

Thank God for that...

I've now got all my results. In retrospect, I shouldn't have worried to the extent that I did. Last night, if only I had known what I know now, I might have slept a little better.

My grades were:

History - A (100%)
English Lit - A (100%)
Politics - B (1 mark off an A!!!)

Oh well. I'm now left deliberating over whether I should retake Politics or just request for a remark (although I sense this latter option is more for my personal satisfaction, as it is only likely to go up by one).

Anyway, I'm still in the race for getting into a good university. Yay!

On one final note - a friend has just set up a blog for himself. It can be accessed here, and from the link on the sidebar. I certainly look forward to reading it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I certainly look forward to reading it."

A sweet note of sarcasm...