Tuesday, October 03, 2006

An update of sorts

Being an indolent bastard, this blog has again been neglected for some time. I can only apologise and wish my life was more exciting so that I felt compelled more frequently to recount some exciting event.

Not for the first time I must ask: where is the time going? It seems only like five minutes ago that I was settling back into the swing of things at college, and now it's October! I've got two major tasks out the way - my history personal study is now complete (at least until I want to tweak something again). I might even add it here for your convenience. Secondly, my UCAS application has sent off. I finally applied for history at Cambridge, Bristol, Durham, Exeter, Warwick and the London School of Economics. All are first-class institutions, but Cambridge is certainly my favourite. As well as the kudos and charming buildings, it contains a rich cluster of prominent historians; I've even applied to the same college as Simon Schama! However, I'm trying to curb my enthusiasm, as I don't want to be mortified if (and probably when) I'm rejected.

Until something interesting happens...

No comments: