Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Result!

On Saturday morning, I was very excited to see a letter from Christ's College waiting on my desk. The contents informed me that my interview would be on November 15th - slightly earlier than I had been told to expect. Nevertheless, it will be good to get it over and done with, leaving time at Christmas for other things. Who knows, I might even get my offer / rejection earlier. Needless to say, I'm bloody nervous about the whole thing, although it will be nice to see Cambridge again.

On a more lighthearted note, I'm finding the Supreme Commander beta to be amazingly cool. I just had a light skirmish with a friend, where huge artillery pieces and nukes churned the soil of my base within a frighteningly short space of time. Yesterday, on a island based map, my task-force of Summit Class Battleships formed a cordon around his base and then shelled it back to the stone age. All in all, great fun and one for my Christmas list!

Lastly, I just found an article on History I began writing some time ago, and after rereading my efforts I think I'll finish when I have the time. Watch this space.

1 comment:

Jack said...

You're thick as shit.